BSC (Hons), Post MSC, Couns Psych, BPS HPC

Specialising in child and adolescent psychology, neurodevelopment and cognitive assessments.

I am a compassionate and engaged psychologist with many years of experience and specialist training in neurodevelopmental conditions, educational/cognitive assessments, specific learning disabilities, mental health assessment and interventions and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approaches. 

I have acquired my experience working and training in the NHS in a variety of  highly specialised services: Great Ormond Street Hospital, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team at the University College  of  London (UCL) Hospital and South West London and St George’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Learning Disability Service and North East London Community Mental Health Team. In addition I have worked in a school in North London with children with complex educational and psychological needs.  Finally, I have also worked in several private settings: Capio Nightingale Hospital in London, Cygnet Hospital in Harrow, and The Child and Family Practice in London.


I am passionate about providing the best care for children, adolescents, young people and their family to achieve the goals that matter to them. Although my methods and recommendations are grounded in the latest scientific  findings, I carefully tailor assessments and intervention plans with the clear understanding that each child and family has individual needs. I strongly believe that whilst a thorough understanding of a child's needs and an accurate diagnosis guide adequate interventions,  a child is not defined by labels.  I work closely with a number of other highly skilled professionals with specific expertise in various areas, such as psychiatrists, neurodevelopmental psychiatrists, child and adolescent psychiatrists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and paediatricians. 


I am Registered with the Health Professional Council (HPC) and Chartered with the British Psychological Society (BPS). You may check these registrations by visiting these agencies' websites.